Yelling at Cats

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

The Political Spectrum

I don't really care that much for the political Left or Right. I lean Left because I don't agree with the economic system at all, not even slightly; I think it's wrong from top to bottom and inside and out. But as far as all the dumb ideologies and identities on the political spectrum from Left to Right, to me it's all bullshit; and as I've stated before, particularly identity politics: But also the Right's clinging to old "values" connected to the economic system like working hard (like a slave) and judging people's worth according to how much they work (as a slave), and then in turn giving them nothing but crumbs, is nonsense to me. And the religious stuff from the Right is just completely off my radar - I don't even bother addressing that stuff for the most part, or anything of a traditionalist nature. I don't see the point of staying stagnant or going backwards, or assigning roles or being a good boy or girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment