Yelling at Cats

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Millennials

I'll never understand the complaints about millennials that go around these days. I remember about 10 years ago I used to hang out with a group of young people and I was astounded at the complete 180 in attitude they had compared to my generation and generations before me. I mean, I heard none of the bigoted nonsense, I was treated like a normal person and finally felt comfortable hanging out with a group of people. It was almost like all of a sudden everyone was thinking like me. So, I have none of that negative attitude towards millennials that some people have these days. I'm just thinking, Thank God this younger generation exists, who are accustomed to a more inclusive atmosphere and a more understanding approach.

No comments:

Post a Comment